What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How do we use your information?
Jessie Lane may use the information this website collects from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
- We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Do we use “cookies”?
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not share, sell, trade, rent, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term does not include website hosting partners and other third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Third party links/websites
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work). Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of underage children is important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Compliant with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
On May 25th, 2018, the United Kingdom’s General Data Protection Regulation went into effect. To make sure we were compliant with this law, Jessie Lane sent out a newsletter on May 24th, 2018 to her newsletter subscribers, asking them to “re-subscribe” to a new, GDPR compliant, newsletter. If you were a newsletter subscriber at the time, and did not respond, or receive, this email for some reason, you were unsubscribed from Jessie Lane’s newsletter and no longer receive them. If you would like to receive newsletters from Jessie Lane again, you will have to sign up for her newsletter. The link can be found on the home page or the Newsletter & Social Links page of Jessie’s website.
Online Policy Only
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
PO Box 525
Vine Grove, KY 40175